Restructuring of companys
The Anna Grudzień – Kurpiewska Bankruptcy Law Firm offers comprehensive legal advice to companies in crisis. Our lawyers will prepare an effective restructuring plan which aims to ameliorate the difficult condition of a company.
The knowledge and experience of our Bankruptcy Law Firm team enable us to provide a selection of appropriate measures in order to carry out the restructuring procedures effectively and to prevent the liquidation of a company.
We begin our work with the following tasks:
- analysis of the causes of the difficult financial situation of a debtor;
- initial description and review of the planned restructuring measures and associated costs;
- provisional timetable for the implementation of the restructuring measures.
Negotiations with creditors
Our Law Firm can carry out effective conversations with creditors and arranges meetings and conduct of negotiations. Skilfully conducted discussions make it possible to enter into “standstill agreements” and carry out the process of restructuring a company efficiently.
We offer support in the preparation and conduct of the following restructuring proceedings:
- Proceedings for approval of an arrangement
- Accelerated arrangement proceedings
- Arrangement proceedings
- Reconstruction proceedings